Hi, my name is Helen (Лена), and I am a life coach.
I am also a marketer and a scientist (that’s a separate story, ask me about it :). Still, I love calling myself a life coach, as humans have fascinated and perplexed me my whole life. So much so, that in April of 2022, I decided to take a life coaching certification course at the Life Coach School with Brook Castillio.
I am currently offering free life coaching sessions as part of my studies and continuous skill-building. So, if you are curious about trying life coaching out, book a free life coaching session now. Read up about life coaching here.
Here are some fun facts about me, meanwhile:
- I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls.
- A wife to my “one in 182.1 million” (ask me about it 🙂
- I had a siamese cat who thought he was a dog, Filya, for 17 years. I said goodbye to him last year. I still miss him, especially right now, as I type up this page. He was my writing buddy.
- I have a university degree in Pedagogy + Physics.
- I live in Canada, Vancouver.
- I love the rain!
- I love books, but (almost) never read fiction.
- I own a very cool marketing agency in Vancouver.
- I’ve been a business owner since 2008 and in marketing since 2005.
- I believe that open, continuous, purposeful communication should be the #1 priority for humans.
- I think humans have unlimited potential and can achieve more than they could ever imagine.
- I believe discipline and self-awareness are critical components of personal growth.
- I think humans are fragile yet incredibly resilient.
- I believe growth is extremely uncomfortable, but the outcome is so, so worth it!
- I find that being a human is both the most exhilarating and challenging experience.
- I believe love is a choice.
Thanks for stopping by!